All materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of MISSION Community Church (MISSION) and its affiliated licensors. MISSION and all titles, characters, names, and graphics are trademarks of MISSION. Users may view and download material from this site only for personal, non-commercial use.
Users agree not to use the site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes. Users may not use language that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous or criminal. Users also may not post or transmit information or materials that would violate rights of any third party or which contains a virus or other harmful component. MISSION reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by users.
MISSION is not responsible for material submitted to MISSION or posted in chat-rooms or on bulletin boards by site users. By communicating with MISSION, however, users grant MISSION permission to use any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated for any purpose MISSION chooses, commercial, public or otherwise without compensation whatsoever.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MISSION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MISSION DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will MISSION be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the materials in this site. In no event shall MISSION's liability to a user for any loss, damage, or claim exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing this site. Under no circumstances shall MISSION be liable for the injury, damage, or expense arising from any materials contained in any site linked to or from this site.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by discontinuing your use of the MISSION site and destroying all materials obtained from it.
The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to: Text, graphics, logos, button icons, Flash movies, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of MISSION Community Church (MISSION), its content suppliers or it's clients and are protected by Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the website contents without the prior express written consent of MISSION.
Information Collected and How It Is Used
MISSION collects two types of information when you visit our web site:
- Personal Information – This is information that you voluntarily supply to us through email or the missionaz.org website. It is information that you provide us for such things as prayer requests, online contributions or purchases, volunteering for MISSION, etc. Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, zip code, birth date, gender, and credit card information. All personal information is kept confidential and only used to complete the activities you initiate online (such as purchasing a product, registering for an event, etc.). Your personal information is not distributed, sold, or shared with anyone for commercial purposes. We may occasionally use your information to notify you via email of important MISSION news, events or services. We may also share your information in rare cases in which we are required to do so by court order.
- Technical Information – This is information that is exchanged between our computer and yours when you visit our website. This information is anonymous and cannot personally identify you. This type of information includes but is not limited to your IP address, referring URL, type of Web browser, browser display settings, and whether you are a first time visitor or returning visitor to the site. The technical information gathered from those visiting our site allows us to improve the usability of the website and reduce the number of problems that may occur when viewing our site.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. They are used to allow web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site. They allow missionaz.org to simplify subsequent visits and to enhance your personal experience in using our web site. Most computers are set up to automatically receive cookies. However, you can prevent cookies from being placed on your computer by going to your web browser's preferences menu. Cookies are not used to gain any personal information about you.
Uses of Information Collected
Any information that MISSION collects and that you provide is strictly used to extend the ministry of our church. We do not sell, lease, or distribute any information to any commercial entities.
The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to MISSION. Therefore, this web site takes every precaution to protect this information. For added security, all sensitive financial information is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We will attempt to notify you as soon as possible if our security system should happen to be breached.
We are strongly committed to the safety and protection of children. Missionaz.org does not knowingly accept or collect personal information (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, credit card information, date of birth, zip code, and any other information that would allow personal identification) from children under the age of 13 unless supplied to us by a parent or guardian.
If you have concerns regarding your child's privacy or wish to request that MISSION delete your child's information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes of Amendments
By using this web site, you are giving MISSION your express consent to use the information collected about you as this policy outlines.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact our finance department at 480.545.4024 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online contributions to the ministry of MISSION are considered to be non-refundable. The refund policy for specific events is determined according to the nature of event. The event refund policy is posted within the event registration form.
Terms of Service
This is a legal agreement between you and MISSION Community Church ("MISSION") stating the terms that govern your use of the MISSION Download Service. This agreement, together with all updates, additional terms, software licenses, and all of MISSION's rules and policies, collectively constitute the "Agreement" between you and MISSION. By continuing to use the service you state you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, discontinue your use of the site and/or the service. You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you; changes, additions, or deletions are not acceptable, and MISSION may refuse access to the MISSION Download Service for noncompliance with any part of this agreement.
- Definition of the MISSION Download Service. MISSION is the provider of the MISSION Download Service (the "Service") that permits you to download digital content, such as sound recordings, under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
- Age requirements for use of the Service. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these terms and conditions.
- Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive or objectionable. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that MISSION shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive or objectionable.
- System Requirements. Use of the Service requires a compatible computer, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Service involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. High-speed Internet access is strongly recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
- Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service ("Registration Data"). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. MISSION may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, or incomplete. You agree that MISSION may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your account.
- User Account and Security.
- Account and Password. As a registered user of the Service, you may receive or establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else's Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify MISSION of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. MISSION shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
- Security. You understand that the Service, and products purchased through the Service, such as sound recordings and related artwork ("Products"), may include a security framework using technology that protects digital information and limits your usage of Products to certain usage rules established by MISSION and its licensors ("Usage Rules"). You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by MISSION for compliance purposes, and MISSION reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Receiving/Using MISSION Content
- Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Once you receive the Product through the Service, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and MISSION shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
- Use of Products. You acknowledge that Products may contain security technology that limits your usage of Products to the following Usage Rules, and you agree to use Products in compliance with such Usage Rules.
- Your use of the Media Files and Teachings available from MISSION ("Products") is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use. You shall be entitled to burn and export Products solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners of any content, sound recording, underlying musical composition or artwork embodied in any Products. You agree that you will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any software required for use of the Service or any of the Usage Rules. The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Product.
- You agree that your use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. Security technology is an inseparable part of the Products. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. MISSION reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
- You acknowledge that some aspects of the Service, Products, and administering of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of MISSION. Accordingly, in the event that MISSION changes any part of the Service or discontinues the Service, which MISSION may do at its election, you acknowledge that you may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that MISSION shall have no liability to you in such case.
- Delivery of Products. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. MISSION also reserves the right to withhold delivery of any Products, at any time, for any reason. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, as determined by MISSION.
- Intellectual Property.
- Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by MISSION (including MISSION staff, teachers, employees, and guest speakers) and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- Removal of MISSION Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, MISSION and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will MISSION be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content, or materials under this Agreement. MISSION may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
- Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to the MISSION Download Service (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and software, are owned by MISSION, its agents, and/or its licensors. The use of any part of the service, except for use of the service as permitted in these Terms of Service, is strictly prohibited and infringes on the intellectual property rights of others and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement.
- Termination by MISSION. If you fail, or MISSION suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to provide accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, or violation of the Usage Rules, MISSION, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account; and/or (ii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
- Termination of the Service. MISSION reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and MISSION will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by MISSION from its offices in the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
- Enforcement of These Terms. MISSION reserves the right to take steps MISSION believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to MISSION's right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights). You agree that MISSION has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as MISSION believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to MISSION's right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights).
- No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Websites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, MISSION may provide links to certain third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that MISSION is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Websites. MISSION does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
- MISSION does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time MISSION may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by MISSION) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
- In no case shall MISSION, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Service or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility.
- MISSION shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the Service, but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk, and MISSION hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
- MISSION does not represent or guarantee that the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and MISSION disclaims any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system.
- Waiver and Indemnity. By using the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold MISSION, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your use of the Service, or any action taken by MISSION as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This mean that you cannot sue or recover any damages from MISSION, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of MISSION’s conclusion that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement.
- Changes. MISSION reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as "Additional Terms") will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the MISSION Download Service following will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- Notices. MISSION may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in your contact information, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address if listed in your contact information, or by a posting on MISSION Web Site. Notices shall become effective immediately.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Arizona, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with MISSION or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of Arizona.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and MISSION and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MISSION. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. MISSION's failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. MISSION will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.