Careers at MISSION
We want MISSION to be one of the best places to work in the Valley.
Creating a healthy staff culture starts with having the right people in the right places. Check out some of our openings and see if you're a fit.
This is a part time opportunity.
Apply now. Email your resume to email@example.com
Department: Adult Ministries
The Adult Ministry Support Specialist provides administrative and coordination support to the Adult Ministry team along with communicating effectively both verbally and in writing with volunteers, members and attenders of Mission Community Church and the general public.
- Provides administrative and coordinating support to the Adult Ministry team, including, but not limited to, assisting with missions, baptisms, community groups, short term groups, starting point, Thrive Track and all other administrative/communication functions related to the effective support of the Adult Ministry Team.
- Works to ensure the effective organization and execution of Adult Ministry initiatives and special events.
- Effectively communicates in verbal and written forms to phone, email or verbal inquiries regarding the Adult Ministry mission and strategies at Mission Community Church.
- Creates and maintains appropriate groups, forms and reports in CCB for projects relating to Adult Ministry.
- High School graduate, with some college preferred.
- Two years experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Experience and knowledge of Google applications, Microsoft Office, CCB, and other software and forms of electronic and digital communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cooperative, flexible, creative, innovative, takes initiative and is willing to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.