Careers at MISSION
We want MISSION to be one of the best places to work in the Valley.
Creating a healthy staff culture starts with having the right people in the right places. Check out some of our openings and see if you're a fit.
This is a full time opportunity. Sunday-Thursday, some evenings.
Apply now. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Weekend & Production
The Assistant Production Director is responsible for assisting the production team through strategy, preparation and implementation of the use of audio, video and lighting technologies across all campus venues to create irresistible environments at MISSION.
ONE SENTENCE JOB DESCRIPTION
Create irresistible environments at MISSION through the use of production technologies.
- Work closely with the Anthem Youth ministry team to execute audio, video and lighting for all Junior High and High School services and events.
- The APD is responsible for recruiting, scheduling and managing Anthem Youth production volunteers, providing them with leadership, training and development.
- Assist the Production Director, Audio Director and Video Director in managing and maintaining production equipment across campus.
- Lead and manage short term and long term projects as delegated by the Production Director.
- Research, specify and recommend production equipment purchases for use on campus.
- Partner with other ministries to support services and special events.
- Partner with the Production Director to help create irresistible environments at MISSION.
There are currently no openings. Check back soon!